terms and conditions
1. The entire content of this website is subject to copyright with all rights reserved.
2. Save to the extent expressly permitted below, the content of these pages may not be reproduced or transmitted or made available on a network in whole or in part without the prior consent of The Liability Network Ltd.
3. These pages may be downloaded or printed for your personal and private use provided that you make no alteration to any of the pages and you do not use any part of the pages in any work or publication in whatever medium stored.
4. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only and is not intended to constitute any form of advice.
5. Whilst The Liability Network Ltd uses reasonable care to ensure that the information appearing on this web site is accurate and up to date, no representation or warranty, express or implied, is made as to the completeness, accuracy, reliability or suitability of any particular statement or information appearing on this website. Any reliance you place on such statement or information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
6. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature howsoever caused arising directly or indirectly from any reliance on any particular statement or information on this web site including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits.
7. Through this website you may be able to link to other websites which are not under the control of The Liability Network Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. By providing links to other web sites The Liability Network Ltd does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available on these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to The Liability Network Ltd unless specifically stated otherwise.
8. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
file transfer facility
To access The Liability Network's secure file transfer facility please click here.
Access your liability claims and management information through GClaim.
assign a claim
Assign a claim through our online service.
TLN competes in "Race for Business" charity run
June 30th, 2011
Once again we raised a team to take part in the annual "Race for Business" charity run in Chelmsford, which this year took place on the 22nd June.